Is your practice struggling to get telehealth to work for you?
Are your patients resistant to remote visits through telehealth?
Are you worried about being adequately reimbursed for telehealth visits?
Telligen, in partnership with University of Colorado Practice Innovation Program, is providing practice support to primary care practices, rural health clinics, Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC), Indian Health Services (IHS) clinics and tribe clinics to enhance foundational practice skills to survive COVID-19, including telehealth.
- Practices must be registered with Telligen QI ConnectTM. Join at the following link: https://www.telligenqinqio.com/join-telligen-qi-connect/
- Must be a Primary Care Practice, Rural Health Clinic, FQHC, IHS clinic or tribe clinic
- Located in a Medically Underserved Area, Medically Underserved Population, or Health Professional Shortage Area or rural region of the state
- Have at least 20% of their patient population be Medicare Beneficiaries
Technical Assistance will include:
- Weekly 1-hour virtual technical sessions with 5 – 8 practices in each session, over 6 weeks
- Twice weekly 1-hour “office hours” for practices to call in with questions around their implementation
- Limited e-mail support to deal with practice questions
- Access to accompanying support resources, materials for practices and peer collaboration
To sign up for online assistance sessions, visit https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/5005d27c5535470e8d398417b95055b2
Have questions? Please contact Michael Boyson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call Telligen: 1-800-386-6431 or visit their website: www.TelligenQINQIO.com.